WHY CHOOSE A SARACEN OVEN
A programme of continuous development since 1979 has resulted in the following;
- There is no through metal in the corners of the unit or between the inside and outside of the skin of the panels.
- The panels are glued and laminated together and in-filled with high density mineral wool
- The internal surfaces of the oven are manufactured from Swedish Steel Aluzinc, superior to galvanised steel .
- The exterior of the oven is white coated steel.
- The steelwork is powder coated red.
- The heat exchanger, even in direct fired ovens, is manufactured from stainless steel.
- Door handles are engineered laser cut espagnolette system unique to the Saracen Oven.
- Door seals are PTFE coated to give a long and trouble free life.
- Door manufacture is specially designed to prevent door movement with stainless steel return edges to reduce heat loss through conduction.
- Door hinges are fabricated to incorporate thrust bearings and are adjustable for height and alignment ensuring a perfect fit for the door.
- Air recirculation uses plug fans with multivane impellers.
- The whole fan system is removable for maintenance.
- Air distribution ductwork is computer designed using Solid Works flow simulations to ensure even airflow and genuine temperature uniformity.
- Ventilation is interlocked to the recirculation fan and discharged to atmosphere
- The burner mountings incorporate specially designed fixings and uses stainless steel burner tube and ceramic seals.
- The controls are designed to be user friendly
- Time sequence can be switched in or out.
- The burner can be switched on or off
- Audible and visual alarms are provided for fault recognition and end of process.
- Insulated floor
- Internal racking
- Mobile racking
- Overhead conveyors
- Programmable temperature settings
- Temperature record facility
- TUS surveys
- Vacuum connections specifically for laminating processes.
- Internal lighting
- Cooling programme